PWWG Architects is seeking a Full-Time Project Architect / Project Manager to join our office in Cincinnati!
We seek creative, enthusiastic, inquisitive individuals who are looking to work directly with clients and manage projects in a team atmosphere.
What we need from you…
- B.S. Arch or B. Arch/M.Arch degree
- 5-10 years of experience in all phases of design, from schematic design through construction documentation and close-out
- A strong design portfolio
- Demonstrated experience on projects of various scales
- Extensive experience with Revit required
- Proficiency with Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite beneficial
- Professional Licensure preferred
- Strong design orientation and organizational skills
- Able to lead and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess superior communication and time-management, collaborative skills, and mentoring capabilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through drawing, rendering, and written documentation with team members, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Ability to travel to job sites / meetings as needed, sometimes overnight
What we can offer you…
- Negotiable Salary based on experience level
- Current Hybrid Work Schedule (3 days in the office / 2 days work from home)
- Flexible Schedule with core hours 9AM-4PM
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays including a Floating Holiday
- Paid New Parent Leave
- Health / Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with generous match
- Regular Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- In-Office Business Casual Dress Code
- Yearly Performance Reviews
- Bonus Opportunities based on performance
- Continuing Education Financial Support
- Monthly social company functions
- Lunch and Learn opportunities (Internal and External)
- Full-staff Monday Morning Virtual Huddles
- Three-member ownership group accessible to team members and involved directly in projects
- PWWG Architects was founded in 1975
- Based in Pittsburgh, PA with a satellite office in Cincinnati
- Award-winning, medium-sized firm of 19 employees
- We specialize in historic restoration, multi-family housing, higher education, and a variety of projects for cultural institutions including theaters, museums, and hotels.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture.
If you feel you would make a great addition to our team, please send your resume with references, cover letter, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a deeper look into PWWG, check out our Instagram (@pwwgarch) and our website (pwwgarch.com).